Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personally identifiable information
We may collect non-personally identifying information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personally identifying information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Urbana may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To run and operate our Site.
– We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
– To improve customer service.
– The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and your support needs more efficiently.
– To personalise user experience
– We may use website analytics information in aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site.
– We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments.
– We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
– To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To manage product reviews and ratings.
– We may use third-party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
– To send periodic emails.
– We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personally identifiable information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, Urbana Hair Removal Clinics sends you information from time to time by email, e.g. news and service updates, appointment reminders and invitations to events in relation to our business, depending on our relationship with you. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or a User may contact us via our Site. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We use Constant Contact as a third party platform for e-mail marketing. You can view their Privacy Statement here: https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-statement
We will send you text message (SMS) reminders for your appointment reminders only, and this will not include marketing messaging of any kind. For this, we use Phorest.
We will, from time to time, use our clients’ (and our own) customer data for:
– Google AdWords or retargeting on the Google Display Network, for which you can read more information about Google’s compliance information here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/
– Facebook advertising and retargeting: https://www.facebook.com/business/news/facebooks-commitment-to-data-protection-and-privacy-in-compliance-with-the-gdpr
– Twitter advertising: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies#privacy-options
Our use of re-marketing
Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust marks in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to six years in case we decide to contact you at a later date. If we employ you directly or indirectly for the purpose of our business, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment or application. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment or application to us for our business purposes has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Should you wish to be removed from our records completely, simply email email@example.com requesting that you wish to be deleted from our system. Please be aware that should you wish to revisit any of our clinics for treatment in the future that you will have to undertake your initial consultations, etc, again. Please allow 30 days for your request to be processed.
This document was last updated on May 31st, 2018.