Experienced Laser Therapist – €35,000 Basic + Commission
Date posted: 13th September 2021
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Dublin City Centre
An exciting opportunity to join our expanding team in Dublin is available.
Minimum 2 years working as a beauty therapist. Cibtac / Cidesco or Equivalent qualifications
- ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO qualified
- If You Have At least 2 year’s experience working with Lasers in a clinic environment performing hair removal treatments. (please note that laser training does not count as experience)
- Must have a keen interest in hair removal.
- Enthusiasm, passion for the beauty industry.
- Excellent English is required and must have excellent personal skills.
- Providing all treatments in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
- Ensuring clients receive the best treatments possible while in your care and go over and above to ensure this.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- To be a therapist that thrives on getting the best possible results for clients in the safest and most efficient way.
- To perform laser hair removal treatments on a daily basis.
- Full Time Work Roster is fixed over 4 days per week (3 days off including Saturdays and Sundays depending upon roster for that week)
- 20 Days (5 Weeks) Holidays Per Year
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- Commission on top of excellent basic
How to Apply:
- Apply below with current CV, cover letter and ensure all questions are answered.