Trainee Laser Therapist (€26,000 – €30,000 pa + Commission / Bonuses)
Would you like to join our team of laser hair removal experts?
We are currently looking for a trainee laser therapist to join our well-established team. You must be a positive person with a passion for excellent customer service and results.
Our extensive training program will take you from being a laser novice to a laser expert and you will have a valued place on our team in our Dublin City Centre Clinic. Full training and certification will be provided both onsite and with UK-based trainers.
What are the benefits?
- Excellent Weekly Salary and Commission / Bonuses (€26,000 – €30,000 pa + Commission / Bonuses)
- 5 x Weeks Holidays Per Year
- 4 x Day Working Week
- Fixed Yearly Roster (So you can plan your life outside of work easily)
- 2 Weekends Off Every 3 Weeks
What are the working conditions like?
Professional, Relaxed, Well Organised, and Very Friendly. Many of our staff are with us for over 10+ years and really enjoy working at Urbana. It’s more like a really close group of friends than just work and the atmosphere is always positive with our team always there to help each other out when needed.
We believe that great customer service begins in recruiting the right people to join our team. If you would like to join a team where you can really enjoy being an excellent therapist and have the full support from your co-workers & management without the pressure or chaos that working in a beauty salon often brings then Urbana is for you. We love people that are good team players and well-organized.
Watch the video below to see what our existing team members think about working at Urbana.
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working in customer service or similar role with the public
- Must be available to work between 9am and 8pm
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to think logically
- Must have a keen interest in hair removal.
- Enthusiasm, passion for the beauty industry.
- Excellent English is required and must have excellent personal skills.
- Strong IT Skills Essential
- An excellent training program and advancement opportunity for the right candidate
- Providing all treatments in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
- Ensuring clients receive the best treatments possible while in your care and go over and above to ensure this.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- To be a therapist that thrives on getting the best possible results for clients in the safest and most efficient way.
- To perform laser hair removal treatments on a daily basis.
How to Apply:
– Apply below with current CV, cover letter and ensure all questions are answered.