Trainee Laser Therapist – (Must be qualified beauty therapist) 26 – 27K
Are you tired of performing massage feeling unrewarded at the end of your working week?
Are you looking to advance your career within the beauty / medical industry?
Are you fed up being sent home early because your employer has no work at certain times of the day and deducts your pay even though you showed up for work?
We are currently seeking a TRAINEE LASER HAIR REMOVAL SPECIALIST to join our growing team.
Urbana is dedicated to hair removal and we provide treatments for both Male and Female clients. If you share our passion and are results driven and enthusiastic therapist with a positive attitude then Urbana might just be the right place for you.
This position is the ideal chance to upgrade your skills and a Recognised Beauty Therapy Qualification and at Least 12 months recent employment within the industry is essential.
- CIDESCO or CIBTAC or ITEC qualified
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working as a full-time beauty therapist
- Must be available to work between 9am and 8pm
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to think logically
- Must have a keen interest in hair removal.
- Enthusiasm, passion for the beauty industry.
- Excellent English is required and must have excellent personal skills.
- Strong IT Skills Essential
- An excellent training program and advancement opportunity for the right candidate
- Providing all treatments in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
- Ensuring clients receive the best treatments possible while in your care and go over and above to ensure this.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- To be a therapist that thrives on getting the best possible results for clients in the safest and most efficient way.
- To perform laser hair removal treatments on a daily basis.
- 5 weeks holidays per year
- 4-day working week
- Full-time permanent contract
- Incremental upward salary scale based on performance reviews
- A fixed weekly roster that does not change
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Salary paid weekly
How to Apply:
– Apply below with current CV, cover letter and ensure all questions are answered.