Full Time Receptionist / Clinic Co Ordinator €30,000 – €35,000K
Would you like to join our team of hair removal experts?
We are currently looking for a full-time receptionist/clinic co-ordinator to join our well-established team. You must have experience in the beauty industry and be a positive person with a passion for excellent customer service.
You must have the following to apply:
Excellent English (1st Language)
Experience Using An Appointment Management System
Knowledge Of Laser Hair Removal
Good Organisational Skills
Work Well Under Pressure or Multi-Tasking
Excellent Phone Manner
Strong Problem Solving Ability
Strong Attention To Detail
What are the working conditions like?
Professional, Relaxed, Well Organised, and Very Friendly. Many of our staff are with us for over 10+ years and really enjoy working at Urbana. It’s more like a really close group of friends than just work and the atmosphere is always positive with our team always there to help each other out when needed.
We believe that great customer service begins in recruiting the right people to join our team. If you would like to join a team where you can really enjoy being an excellent receptionist and have the full support from your co-workers & management without the pressure or chaos that working in a beauty salon often brings then Urbana is for you. We love people that are good team players and well-organized.
- Maintaining a well-organised clinic schedule for client appointments
- Ensuring clients receive the best treatments possible and delivering excellent customer service
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- To be a team member that thrives on happy clients and excellent customer service.
- Answering Emails, Phone Calls and Reception Duties
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Laser Hair Removal
- Experience using Phorest Management System
- Excellent Weekly Salary and Commission / Bonuses (€30,000 – €35,000 pa)
- 5 x Weeks Holidays Per Year
- 4 x Day Working Week
- Fixed Yearly Roster (So you can plan your life outside of work easily)
- 2 Weekends Off Every 3 Weeks
Please submit your CV below.